British Belstaff began life as an outerwear brand in 1924 and progresses its core passion in the Avenhan jacket. Made in Italy from smooth leather, it takes the traditions of a biker silhouette and makes them relevant again. Zips aren’t confined to sealing pockets, they trace around the waist, opening to reveal a cropped silhouette. An exaggerated biker collar gives a subtle nod to the oversized trend, so style yours with a floor-grazing maxi.
- Belstaff leather biker jacket
- Exposed zip fastening at front
- Biker collar, long sleeves, tonal stitching, asymmetrical zip fastening, two zip pockets at front, one buttoned flap pocket at front, silver-toned branded hardware, zipped hem, popper fastenings at hem, fully lined
- 100% leather in maple colour
- Price tag £1695
- Size 8: Length 24" (fits size 8-10)
Immaculate condition, this jacket is brand new with tags, hanger and valise.
Sell your items
earn money by selling your items with Twice Loved
circular economy, keep your favourite designer brands in circulation