One of history's foremost couturiers, Christian Dior is the designer who revolutionised women's fashion
Including ready-to-wear, accessories and beauty products, and setting a precedent that other fashion houses were soon to follow.
The house of Dior has continued to flourish and to this day it remains one of the world's most influential design establishments.
"Don't buy much but make sure that what you buy is good"
- Multi coloured twin set comprising of a tank t-shirt and cardigan
- Vibrant antique print depiction 'around the world countries'
- 40% wool / 30% silk / 30% cashmere
- Sleeveless t-shirt with V-neck , labelled size 14
- Long sleeved cardigan with logo buttons, labelled size 16
- Both garments would ideally fit size 14
Sell your items
earn money by selling your items with Twice Loved
circular economy, keep your favourite designer brands in circulation