One of history's foremost couturiers, Christian Dior is the designer who revolutionised women's fashion
Including ready-to-wear, accessories and beauty products, and setting a precedent that other fashion houses were soon to follow.
The house of Dior has continued to flourish and to this day it remains one of the world's most influential design establishments.
"Don't buy much but make sure that what you buy is good"
- Christian Dior maxi floaty dress
- Lined to just above the knee to give that sexy silhouette
- 100% silk
- Spaghetti straps
- UK 10 but would also fit small 8
- Vibrant floral multi coloured print on a black background. With gold applique work for that added special touch
- Scalloped layers give added depth to this dress making it something really special
- Ribbon tie which van be used to adorn this statement dress
Sell your items
earn money by selling your items with Twice Loved
circular economy, keep your favourite designer brands in circulation