Gucci, is an Italian fashion house. It was started by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1909. Gucci is seen as one of the most famous, successful, and easily recognizable fashion brands in the world. The Florence-founded label has been creating sumptuous leather goods and cutting-edge fashion pieces since 1921. Known for its sex appeal almost as much as its craftsmanship
- Gucci monogram shopper bag, canvas with brown leather trim
- Buckle detail to allow long strap to be added
- Gold-tone hardware
- Top zip closure
- Unfortunately no dust bag
- Internal zipped and slot pockets.
- Double plaited leather shoulder straps
- Gucci printed fabric lining
- Measurements: Width: 44cm x Height: 28cm x Depth: 13cm.
This bag is in very good condition just a tiny bit of wear on the leather corners , barely visible
Sell your items
earn money by selling your items with Twice Loved
circular economy, keep your favourite designer brands in circulation