Gucci, is an Italian fashion house. It was started by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1909. Gucci is seen as one of the most famous, successful, and easily recognisable fashion brands in the world. The Florence-founded label has been creating sumptuous leather goods and cutting-edge fashion pieces since 1921. Known for its sex appeal almost as much as its craftsmanship.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel (logo embossed) bracelet
- Stainless steel crown. Stainless steel case back
- Round case shape. Case size: 16 mm. Case thickness: 6 mm. Band width: 23 mm.
- adjustable Jewellery clasp
- Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet
- Functions: hour, minute.
- rotating case flips over
- Original outer box (some wear)
Sell your items
earn money by selling your items with Twice Loved
circular economy, keep your favourite designer brands in circulation